DEIL Group annual report available upon request.
Business Developers Partnerships
Directors & Partners
“The ability to correctly evaluate selected businesses.” “What an investor needs is the ability to correctly evaluate selected businesses. Note that word “selected”: You don’t have to be an expert on every company or even many. You only have to be able to evaluate companies within your circle of competence. The size of that circle is not very important; knowing its boundaries, however, is vital.” Do not spread your focus too widely; evaluate what you know in an industry that you know, and you will be able to uncover the gems that will make you money.
DEIL Group is popular with large enterprises with multiple business units. Take, for example, a large corporation that manufactures and sells several different consumer goods, including hair care products, skincare products, baby care products, and others. Rather than using one corporation with different divisions, this enterprise could be structured with one DEIL GROUP company and several subsidiaries. Each business unit could be operated as a separate subsidiary in which the DEIL GROUP company owns a controlling interest. The company’s trademarks, equipment, and real estate may also be placed in separate subsidiaries, with the operating companies paying to use the trademarks, lease the equipment, and rent its offices.
200 Executive Partners
To sum it up, a DEIL GROUP company is a business entity that does not produce any goods or services or conduct business operations. Instead, it owns and controls other companies. DEIL GROUP companies and operating companies are used by businesses of all sizes and in all industries. Doing so has several advantages, including helping businesses mitigate the risk of losing assets to creditors. Keep in mind, it is a complex structure and not right for every venture. Nevertheless, it is an option business owners and lawyers may wish to familiarize themselves with if they have not done so already before coming onboard.
Head office, Shanghai P. R. China.
1. Shanghai, China
2. Yiwu. China
3. Abuja, Nigeria
100 Directors & Partners
DEIL Group Inc.
Larry B. Joseph
Kelley C. Willis
Kelley C. Willis
In the globalizing economy, strategic partnerships are helping businesses pool knowledge resources, diversify their product lines and more.
1. Acquire New Customers Increased market share and market access are the leading reasons businesses seek new partnerships, with 68 percent of executives listing acquiring new customers as a main benefit of effective alliances. Businesses can participate in new supplier-vendor relationships, form ongoing deals with import/export firms and more in order to increase market share and access.
2. Increase Revenue 66 percent of senior executives view increased revenue as a primary advantage of successful partnerships. When their strategic objectives align and their resources complement each other, business partners can provide each other new market access and, in turn, new revenue streams.
3. Expand Geographic Reach Expanding distribution is among the top three benefits sought by businesses entering into partnerships, with 32 percent of executives naming expanding geographic reach as a primary goal of their partnerships. Tightly linked to accessing new customers and revenue channels, geographic expansion is often a first step toward new growth.
4. Extend Product Lines 27 percent of executives list product diversification as a primary goal of strategic partnerships. Businesses often collaborate to gain access to the materials, knowledge or market they need to extend their product lines.
5. Access New Technologies and IP Partnerships are often an ideal way to access new technologies without expending resources. Just over a quarter, or 26 percent, of business leaders list gaining access to new technology or intellectual property as a benefit of strategic partnerships.
Consistency and Long term.